A perfect way to warm and serve your brie cheese for your guests. Look like a pro with our stoneware brie baker with wood spreader. Two colors available: white & gray; sold individually.
Approx. dimensions- 7 inches round x 3-1/2 inches high
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- You can either do this before you cook the brie or after. Carefully scrape off the very top layer of the white Brie rind with a knife (This is an optional step for some people. You can leave it on if you like that part of the Brie like we do.)
- Cover and bake for approx. 15 minutes or until gooey and bubbling
- Top with some toasted nuts like sliced almonds or pine nuts and/or some sliced fruit and/or dried fruit like cranberries or cherries with a drizzle of either honey or agave nectar. You can also drizzle a bit of homemade fruit jam for a sweet touch.
- Serve immediately with your choice of sliced breads, veggies and/or crackers.
Riviera Collection- brie baker